From Twa, Marcelin, Wolf, Attorneys at Law, Chancery Court, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands.
Why Invest in Real Estate and Development in the Turks & Caicos Islands?
- Zero tax jurisdiction (no income, capital gains, wealth, or inheritance taxes);
- Close proximity to USA;
- International airline services & charters from USA, Canada, Europe & Caribbean;
- No exchange controls;
- No limitation on repatriation of funds;
- US dollar currency;
- English Common Law tradition;
- Modern telecommunications;
- Good infrastructure;
- Serviced by major international retail banks as well as offshore private banks and trust companies;
- Sophisticated offshore legislation;
- Political, economic & social stability;
- Attractive friendly business location;
- Qualified professionals;
- Privacy-Confidentiality Ordinance guaranteeing the privacy and confidentiality of the client's affairs;
- Respectable and compliant jurisdiction.
Why Use Offshore Structures?
- Asset protection;
- Tax Planning;
- Estate Planning;
- Protection from the effect of domestic economic chaos;
- Greater investment choices.